Does Numerology really work ?
Numbers and Vibrations have fascinated Man for a very long time. Thousands of people have changed or tuned their Birth Names hoping to benefit from it. Whatever the Numerology Method - whether it's Kabbalah or Pythagorean or Chaldean, does Numerology really work ? If No, Why ? If Yes, then How ? Read on for some real life, practical FAQs.
The FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions and Answers) listed below are the most important and the most practical ones that are being asked around, more than anything else. If you wish to tune your Birth Name Vibrations, you should read them, to get guidance and clear your doubts. If you have already undergone Name Energy Correction or Numerological Correction, then you too must read them, to understand why it has not worked out to your expections.
QUESTION 1 :
Everybody told me about numbers and their Vibrations. I had the spelling in my name changed by an Expert Numerologist. But nothing much seems to have changed. Why ?
(1) You are right about the numbers : they do have vibrations. But have all the vibration inputs been taken into account ? Not all Numerologists consider all the right factors. The parameters to be considered are : Birth Name; Date, Month & Year of Birth; Day of Birth & the Time of Birth. All of them are equally important. Even if one of these parameters are not included, the input system itself will be incomplete. If any of these factors (say, the time of birth) is not available, there are Clairvoyant methods to see through this.
(2) There is an even important contributing input that eventually influences the name : the person's Karma. Without accessing the Karmic Vibrations nothing can be decided. This is another reason why the Numerologist should also be an Advanced Level Clairvoyant.
(3) Assuming you have changed your name into right vibrations (after rightly analysing all the correct inputs) how much will the changed vibrations bring you what you desire ?
Let us look at this logically. When YOU pronounce your name (with the corrected spelling), your name vibrations are activated and REACH OUT to the person/persons you are talking to. I agree.
(1) But what about other people you are linked with ?
(2) Can you talk with every other person about your changed name ?
(3) What about people whom you knew in the past but are not in speaking terms now ?
(4) What about people whom you have no knowledge of, but are going to get involved with you in your future ? How will your altered personal vibrations reach them ?
The conclusion is that you need an Energy Tool (which has been exclusively programmed for you) to keep transmitting your changed personal name vibrations 24/7 to all those who are currently involved with you, involved with you in your past and going to be involved with you in future. Then and only then you can reap the benefits of the corrected name vibrations.
That is exactly what I do for you when I implement my method of NewAge Kabbalah Numerology. After diagonising the full range of inputs and scanning your karmic vibrations, I arrive at the primary objectives to be achieved and the negativites to be shed. These steps are then Programmed into a Crystal (after selecting the size, shape and colour of the Crystal most suitable for you) and then Energised. Now this Crystal will be broadcasting 24/7 the customised vibrations that will reach all the persons you need to deal with, to your terms. It could be an estranged business partner, a dear friend who had misunderstood you, a good old customer who had disappeared, a relative who hates you or a person who had felt blocks in reaching out to you.
In the NewAge Kabbalah Numerology, the word Kabbalah is spelt in many ways : kabala, kabbalah, kabbala, kabalah, qabala, qabalah, qabbalah, cabala, cabbala, cabbalah, cabalah.
QUESTION 2 :
I had my birth name tuned with a popular Numerologist. When I complained to him after an year that there had been no positive results, he advised me to write and rewrite my tuned name 48 times a day, for atleast the next 10 years - for empowerment, he said. I find it labourious and it also eats into my precious time. Is it worth it ?
Janarrdhana Guptha is an Energy Consultant, Fengshui & Vaastu Researcher, Crystal Master & Clairvoyant Karma Reader. His speciality is permanent Karma Energy Correction through custom-built Crystal Energy Fields. His E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org. His website :www.crystal-vaastu.com/home.htm